doggie Spa/Bathing Services
Three Oaks offers bathing for all breeds, and an array of extra bathing services! A doggie spa-day to suit any pup:
- Bathing: Bathing includes a bath with shampoo-massage, blow-dry, nail trim, and a bandana! We have specialty shampoos for pups with sensitive or dry skin, as well as pups with extra oily coats.
- Sanitary Clips: Shave and clean up of paw-pads and feet, genital areas, or both
- Nail trims: We use a combo of traditional clippers and a dremel for a smooth finish!
- De-skunking treatments: Hey, stink happens! We are happy to help your pup smell better.
- Furminator De-shed Treatments: Helps remove loose and dead hair from your dogs undercoat. Pair it with a bath using De-Shed shampoo for extra fur-removing power!
And much more! Give us a call to find out more about all of our bathing/spa services, or schedule an appointment!
- Dogs MUST be up to date on their Rabies vaccine to be able to attend the spa. There are no exceptions, as these guidelines are to keep our guests safe. Acceptable proof are copies of their current vaccination records brought in upon arrival to be bathed or beforehand, or an email from your vet to [email protected] with proof of current vaccinations.